Thursday, May 5, 2022

Finding new ideas



Not long ago, I found an extraordinary blog written by one of the doyens of ELT and also one of my paragons. And I am so proud to say that I had the fortune of interacting with him (at least in a videoconference🙇).  Yes, I am talking about Scott Thornbury. I loved the idea of how he separated the topics in his blog called "An A-Z of ELT". -I leave the link here and I hope you enjoy exploring this mindboggling space. There are also excellent contributions from ELT teachers-. Well, I thought we could do the same in this blog (hope Mr. Thornbury is flattered and not upset I'm using his idea 😬😜). 


I believe it will be easier to give names using the alphabet. This way you can contribute with ideas and they could be searched by topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

E- that stands for Early Finishers

  Students progress at their own speeds , and that's perfectly fine! But how can we engage a student who completes tasks ahead of schedu...